Clario - Clario Off Campus Drive is recruiting Degree candidates for the role of Technical Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Clario Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Clario Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Technical Analyst role | Clario Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Clario Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Technical Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Clario Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technical Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Clario Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Analyst|
|Experience||Up to 12 months|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Clario Off Campus Drive :
Clario is a leading healthcare research and technology company that generates the richest clinical evidence in the industry for our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners. Across decentralized, hybrid and site-based trials, our deep scientific expertise, global scale and the broadest endpoint technology platform in the industry allows our partners to transform lives.
Detailed Job Description :
Performs operational tasks to support Clario web portals. This includes the setup, configuration, quality control, high level support and contact management.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Delivers services and performs operational tasks under the direction of a Senior Technical Analyst or Director of Respiratory of Clinical Systems.
- Working as a team member perform ongoing operational tasks to support the company products (MyStudy Portal etc.) and services including:
- Setup of new study configuration using EXPClario database system
- QC of study setups, web site content, reports and contact management
- Creation, modification and deletion of user accounts, privileges and assignments
- Meeting attendance to gather study startup and planning information
- Administrative database entry, maintenance and management
- Collaboration with internal and client teams regarding content updates
- Ensures that assigned project tasks are completed in a timely manner, within the given project scope.
- Builds a relationship with the client and internal teams by interfacing with the project team and/or end user.
- Follows-up on issues for a timely resolution.
- Familiarizes and puts into practice the methodology defined in departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Work Instructions.
- Increases quality of Online Reporting services and processes by developing tools.
- Contributes to building tools through communication of ideas and related projects.
- Helps maintain a competitive edge for our products and services by contributing to the evolution of product development.
- Submits enhancement ideas and user requirements.
- Forwards client feedback of the product.
- Assists in the testing of the product.
- Alert management to potential software or service needs of the client.
- Supports sales growth through sharing product knowledge with sales staff and client.
- Provide product to process knowledge with sales staff during study setup and status meetings.
Other Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in training clients and/or partners through the creation and presentations and trainings.
- Other, related projects and duties.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- College Degree with a major in Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar.
- Up to 12 months of Clario experience with at least 2 years of related business experience OR equivalent experience in a consulting or end user environment.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry or similar Regulated Industry.
- Understanding industry standard technical architecture components necessary to support implementation activity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide solutions and recommendations that work in the real world.
- Understanding of basic project management techniques, such as project plans and time management.
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with clients and all users.
- Ability to establish priorities, can work independently, and can proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Must possess the ability to clearly represent eResearch Technology, organization and business practice to project personnel both verbally and in writing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Email, Calendar and Drive software, Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, VB, Windows OS Platforms, UNIX and OLAP reporting tools.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Analyst post at Clario Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Clario Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Clario )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Clario – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Clario ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Clario Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Clario ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,