Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023 - Clarivate is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Clarivate Recruitment Notification - Clarivate Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer role | Clarivate job opening Online Application. Clarivate is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Clarivate, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Clarivate :
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for a Junior Back End developer to join our Content Platform Development team in Chennai. You will work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development teams to maintain, design, and deliver software solutions. This includes writing supporting and maintaining existing software solutions, making modifications to existing software and integrating applications within the core pathway using agile methodology. The code will be deployed in AWS for consumption by our internal users.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on microservices. The team consists of 6-12 people and is reporting to the team’s technical lead. We have a great skill set in Java, Angular, and AWS and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in java and micro-services.
What will you be doing in this role?
- This individual will work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development teams to design and deliver software solutions. This includes supporting existing processes, writing software, making modifications to existing software and integrating applications within the core pathway.
- Familiar with Software Engineering principles and best practices (i.e. SOLID). Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java, XML/JSON, Angular/AngularJS, RESTful Web Services/SOAP, Spring, Git, Linux, AWS.
- Develops cloud native applications.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development and testing processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in back-end software development
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Demonstrable experience in OO design and development role on a medium to large, enterprise-scale software program.
- Demonstrable experience in Enterprise Applications Integration
- The engineer must be familiar or have experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns, EAI, SOA, EDA architectures and their main principles
- Skilled in Web Services development such as RESTful web services
- Experience with Java, XML/JSON, relational databases, Unix/Linux preferred
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at Clarivate includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Clarivate Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Clarivate Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,