Clearwater Analytics Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Clearwater Analytics – Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
||Company Name||Clearwater Analytics|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- Partner with teams to build understanding of E2E System & related pain points.
- Have the ability to break complex problems into simpler solutions.
- Quickly research & build proof of concepts to evaluate & suggest alternative approaches.
- Architect, design, code, test, deploy & monitor changes to E2E system harness.
- Build tools, utilities to solve operational pain points & expand capabilities of E2E system harness.
- Own & improve stability and reliability of test environments, thereby facilitating faster and error free production deployments.
Skills Required For Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Architectural design skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Object-oriented programming (Java) and design skills.
- Experience with performance checks and scaling.
- Experience with Containers, Pipelines, Jenkins and CI/CD.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Experience of developing test automations.
- Knowledge in test methodologies, Integration test, Writing test plans, creating unit test cases, and debugging.
- RESTful web services
- Site performance & reliability tooling (NewRelic, ELK)
Documents to be Carried for Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.