Cloudera Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Karnataka, Bangalore | Apply Online @ Official Website
Cloudera Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Cloudera company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cloudera address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cloudera Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Cloudera – Cloudera and Hortonworks have merged to become one company. At Cloudera, we believe data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. Cloudera is building the industry’s first enterprise data cloud – a modern data architecture, for a data-driven world. Only Cloudera can deliver that powerful combination of capabilities from the Edge to AI…and beyond!
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer in Test -Compute Platform|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer in Test -Compute Platform includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Cloudera Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Cloudera Jobs 2020 :
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in quality and development.
- Familiarity with the advanced automated testing framework, tools, and automated test suites, in Python (pytest), Golang, Shell, Java (TestNG/JUnit).
- Understanding of a variety of open source big data technologies.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies, creating test cases and test plans.
- Define the optimum suites for sanity, regression, smoke, deployment verification and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Debugging, and deploying software for highly scaled cluster applications, involving thousands of servers, or enterprise applications involving large data centers.
Skills Required For Cloudera Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in test development and/or automation tools development
- Mine and analyze data from product code base and automation to enhance quality. Develop automated tests for web, APIs and performance.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem, public cloud platforms such as AWS, Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for Cloudera Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cloudera Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.