CloudMoyo Off Campus Drive 2020 | Marketing Intern | Any Degree | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : CloudMoyo – CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. We help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud and leverage the power of data-driven insights. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, CloudMoyo brings together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to transform your complex data into actionable insights and modernize your data landscape. We help you achieve insight, innovation and impact through big data, machine learning, predictive analytics, and visual story-telling.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Marketing Intern|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Marketing Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
The Social Media Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer. The intern will be responsible for creating content around topics like cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data for our social media platforms to drive forward broader marketing goals. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts. This will involve managing our engagement across all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Leverage our CRM platform to create weekly/monthly calendars for posting on various social media platforms, which will include promoting content such as blogs, infographics, videos, press releases, webinars, and other events on social media channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Skills Required For CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
Students pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, English, or marketing preferred. Prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is plus, but not mandatory.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise content is critical. Understand the importance of producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Write crisp, catchy headlines and article or blog post blub.
- Understand how to use the APA style.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
Documents to be Carried for CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires