CloudSEK Recruitment Notification for Product Specialist Intern positions, CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by CloudSEK on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with CloudSEK, this is your chance to apply.
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024
CloudSEK is recruiting B.Tech (Final Year) candidates for the role of Product Specialist Intern. Here, you will find more information about the Product Specialist Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Product Specialist Intern
|B.Tech (Final Year)
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for Product Specialist Interns who are proactive and passionate about making an impact. If you have an interest in the cyber security world & have a flair for client communication and understanding of consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you.
- Be the first point of contact for all the clients operating for any and all matters specific to their accounts and product.
- Constantly assist customers through various modes of communication (email, phone, online presentations, screen-share) to troubleshoot their concerns related to the product.
- Document all issues identified and recommend solutions.
- Assume ownership of an issue raised, aim to get issues resolved effectively from the respective team.
- Track process compliance
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Internship duration – 3 months
CloudSEK’s Product Suite:
- CloudSEK XVigil constantly maps a customer’s digital assets, identifies threats and enriches them with cyber intelligence, and then provides workflows to manage and remediate all identified threats including takedown support.
- A powerful Attack Surface Monitoring tool that gives visibility and intelligence on customers’ attack surfaces. CloudSEK’s BVigil uses a combination of Mobile, Web, Network and Encryption Scanners to map and protect known and unknown assets.
- CloudSEK’s Contextual AI SVigil identifies software supply chain risks by monitoring Software, Cloud Services, and third-party dependencies.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.Tech Final Year Engineering students with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess problem-solving capabilities and eagerness to learn new technologies/skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up culture
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Cyber Security Domain – good to have
Benefits of Joining CloudSEK
We provide an environment where you can develop and enhance your skills while delivering meaningful work that matters. You’ll be rewarded a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and incentives which include:
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous medical insurance cover for yourself and your family/dependents.
- Food, unlimited snacks and drinks are all available while at office.
- Located in the heart of Bangalore City, Indiranagar, which serves as a hub for all of the city’s exciting outlets and our campus is totally pet-friendly! 🙂
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Product Specialist Intern post at CloudSEK includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
CloudSEK Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. CloudSEK Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka