CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020 | SR, Assistant Professor & Other Jobs | Apply Online @ www.cmch-vellore.edu | Last Date 29.06.2020 & 30.06.2020
CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020: Christian Medical College has recently issued notification for the recruitment of Officer and Sr Resident/Asst Professor/Asst Physician /Assoc Professor/Assoc Physician (Project Post). It invites applications via online mode only. As per the CMC Vellore recruitment 2020 job notification, various vacancies are allotted for above said CMC jobs. Wiling and eligible aspirants can apply for Christian Medical College Vacancy 2020 through online registration on their official website i.e. www.cmch-vellore.edu before the last date on 29.06.2020 & 30.06.2020
All contenders must have completed MBA/ Master Degree/ MD Pathology or MD Transfusion Medicine with Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP) from a recognized University. Only interested candidates need to apply for CMC Job vacancy 2020. To work in project mode in the Department of General Pathology. Candidates selected will also be posted at CMC Vellore, Chittoor Campus. Who wish to apply for CMC Vellore Current Job vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
|Organization Name||Christian Medical College (CMC)|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Officer and Sr Resident/Asst Professor/Asst Physician /Assoc Professor/Assoc Physician (Project Post)|
|Qualification||MBA/ Master Degree/ MD Pathology or MD|
| ||Job Location||, CMC Vellore, Chittoor Campus|
|Salary||As per institutional Rule|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||29.06.2020 & 30.06.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Officer and Sr Resident/Asst Professor/Asst Physician /Assoc Professor/Assoc Physician (Project Post) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore Job Vacancy :
- All contenders must have completed MBA/ Master Degree/ MD Pathology or MD Transfusion Medicine with Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP) from a recognized University.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Online Registration.
Steps to Apply for CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Candidates go to official website of CMC -> www.cmch-vellore.edu.
- Click on option -> Careers/Vacancies from the footer menu.
- Find the above said jobs and open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates click on applying online link and fill all details of online application form.
- Finally, submit filled your application through online mode till the last date.