Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 358 | Last Date 04.08.2020 | CSL Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 : Cochin Shipyard Limited invites Online application from eligible Vocational/ITI holders, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.CSL is going to recruit 358 aspirants for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Vacancy and these vacancies are filled in P&A Department. Recently CSL has published the recruitment notification [No. P&A/6(137)/20] on 15.07.2020 for above said Cochin Shipyard Contract Jobs. As per the Cochin Shipyard notification 2020, totally 358 vacancies are allocated for Technician (Vocational) Apprentices & Trade Apprentices Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Kerala can make the online registration @ cochinshipyard.com/career.htm from 15.07.2020 to 04.08.2020.
Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Cochin Shipyard Apprentice selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification. Selected candidates will undergo one year apprenticeship training at Kerala. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organisation are not eligible to apply. Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 notification and CSL Apprentice apply online link is available @ CSL careers i.e. cochinshipyard.com. More details of Cochin Shipyard recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Technician Apprentices , Trade Apprentices|
| ||Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.8000 - 9000|
|Starting Date||15.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technician Apprentices , Trade Apprentices includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
CSL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the CSL notification, overall 358 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend per month|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||08||Rs.9000|
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Vacancy
- Technician ( Vocational ) Apprentices: Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices: ITI in the concerned trade.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Cochin Shipyard Apprentice selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cochinshipyard.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Vacancy Notification For Engagement Of Technician ( Vocational ) / Trade Apprentices Under Apprenticeship Act 1961”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up CSL Apprentice Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online