Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 - Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has announced 13 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer Posts. Last Date to apply 06.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 - Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has announced 13 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer Posts. Last Date to apply 06.06.2022
- 2 Assistant Engineer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
- 4 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment - Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer posts | Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://cochinshipyard.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Assistant Engineer posts. This notification was released on 12.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Diploma, Experienced can apply for the 13 vacancies available Kochi Kerala . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 06.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||13 Post|
|Job Location||Kochi Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.28,000 to 1,10,000 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) :
Cochin Shipyard Ltd is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers.
Assistant Engineer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Assistant Engineer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 13 vacancies for Assistant Engineer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||5|
|Assistant Engineer (Commercial)||8|
Education Qualification :
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||Educational Qualification: Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education.
Experience: Seven years post qualification experience in mechanical works in a Shipyard or Dockyard or Engineering Company or Government Establishment.
Out of the seven years experience, two years should be in supervising mechanical works and workmen.
|Assistant Engineer (Commercial)||Educational Qualification: Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Marine Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education.
Experience: Seven years post qualification experience in a Shipyard or Dockyard or Marine Engineering Company or Indian Navy or Coast Guard.
Out of the seven years experience, at least two years experience in Commercial/ Estimation in Shipbuilding/ Ship repair.
Out of the seven years experience, two years should be in supervising the ship building or ship repair works and workmen.
Application fees :
- Application fee of Rs.400/- (Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options.
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, PwBD need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age limit :
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 45 years as on 6th June 2022, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 7th June 1977. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. The upper age limit is further relaxable by two years for applicants who are in the regular employment of CSL.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Assistant Engineer - Rs.28,000 to 1,10,000 (per month)
- The selected candidates will get the Grade and Pay Scale of Rs.28,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-.
selection process :
- Phase I – Online Test
- Phase II – Power Point Presentation on work experience
How to apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer posts through online mode from 12.05.2022 to 06.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||12.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||06.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 12.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
06.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You