Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 139 | Last Date 08.09.2020 | CSL Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited invites Online application from eligible Engineering/ Diploma holders for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1973.CSL is going to recruit 139 aspirants for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Vacancy and these vacancies are filled in P&A Department. Recently CSL has published the recruitment notification [No. P&A/6(137)/20] on 19.08.2020 for above said Cochin Shipyard Contract Jobs. As per the Cochin Shipyard notification 2020, totally 139 vacancies are allocated for Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts. Applicants who are seeking Diploma jobs in central govt can make the online registration @ NATS Portal from 19.08.2020 to 08.09.2020.
Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Cochin Shipyard Apprentice selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification. Selected candidates will undergo one year apprenticeship training at Kerala. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1973 in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organisation are not eligible to apply. Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 notification and CSL Apprentice apply online link is available @ CSL careers i.e. cochinshipyard.com. More details of Cochin Shipyard recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||139 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.10,200-12,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
CSL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the CSL notification, overall 139 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend per month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||72||Rs.10200|
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Vacancy
- Graduate Apprentices: Engineering Degree in the concerned subject.
- Techncian Apprentices: Diploma in the concerned discipline.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Cochin Shipyard Apprentice selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cochinshipyard.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Vacancy Notification For Engagement Of Graduate/ Technician(Diploma) Apprentices Under Apprenticeship Amendment Act 1973”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up CSL Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.