Codemonk Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer Intern | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Codemonk – Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, IoT and enterprise applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, etc.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely with a team of scientists, doctors and be able to assimilate the problems and develop solutions through software
- Develop software programs and tools to extract features from data for machine learning model development
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
- Effectively tells stories with the data using visualisation tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
- Implement data-driven solutions based on machine learning (ML) and optimisation algorithms to address business problems
- Partner with teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/evaluation/monitoring).
Skills Required For Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
- Proficient in programming in Python
- Skills required: Python and Data Science tool kit (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib) knowledge
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch is a plus.
- We are looking for students in their final or pre-final year of Engineering or relevant studies.
Documents to be Carried for Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.