Codifyd Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Mumbai | Apply Online
Company Profile : Codifyd – At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer - Java|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer - Java includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Codifyd Jobs 2020 :
- The Back-End Software Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of Codifyd Cloud’s internal application.
- The role requires proven excellence in the area of NoSQL, XQuery, Java, and Spring.
- We are seeking an innovative individual and exceptional critical thinker who will implement new features as identified by the software team.
- We require a strong communicator who excels at building great SaaS products.
- This individual must bring a deep technology acumen with a passion for learning.
Skills Required For Codifyd Jobs 2020 :
- Good experience in Spring API, Web Service, JDBC, SQL etc.
- At least 4 years of solid Java development experience along with web service API
- Sound knowledge of XSD, XML, JSON
- Exposure to third party API integration development
- Good Analytical Skills
- Experience coordinating with multiple teams,
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in requirements.
- Only Mumbai Local Candidates.
Documents to be Carried for Codifyd Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card ( original and photocopy ) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Codifyd Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.