Cognizant Recruitment Notification for Software Engineer positions, Cognizant Careers 2023 Notification was officially announced by Cognizant on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Cognizant, this is your chance to apply Cognizant Careers 2023 job vacancy.
Cognizant Careers 2023
Cognizant is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Cognizant Careers 2023 Overview
|Chennai , Tamil Nadu
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
- Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- Refer new talent for hiring.
- Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
- Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
- Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
- Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
- Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
- Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
- Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
- Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
- Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
- Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
- Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
- Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
- Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Spring Boot
Good To Have Skills
- Azure AKS
- Micro Services
- Angular JS
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Cognizant includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cognizant Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cognizant Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cognizant Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cognizant Careers 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Cognizant Careers 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Cognizant Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cognizant Careers 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu