Cognizant Recruitment Notification for Programmer Analyst Trainee positions, Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by Cognizant on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Cognizant, this is your chance to apply Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023 job vacancy.
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023
Cognizant is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Programmer Analyst Trainee. Here, you will find more information about the Programmer Analyst Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Programmer Analyst Trainee
|BE, B.Tech, MCA
|, Chennai Tamil Nadu
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Understand functional and non functional application security requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
Design & Analysis:
- ‘Develop proof of concept.
- Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Sailpoint IdentityNow
- OKTA IDaas
- Sailpoint IdentityIQ
Good To Have Skills
- GCP Native Security
- CA ITPAM
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Programmer Analyst Trainee post at Cognizant includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cognizant Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Cognizant Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cognizant Freshers Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is , Chennai Tamil Nadu