Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee 2023 - Cognizant is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Programmer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Cognizant Recruitment Notification - Cognizant Career Notification for Programmer Trainee role | Cognizant job opening Online Application. Cognizant is currently recruiting candidates for Programmer Trainee positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cognizant, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Programmer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer Trainee|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cognizant :
Detailed Job Description :
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Monitoring (Batch/Mail box/ITSM tools/Applications),
- Execute batch jobs, verify batch results / log files, create ITSM tickets, triage Incident/service request.
- Resolve tickets using Known Error Database / Knowledge Management information,
- Provide data fixes for batch and online,
- Assign tickets to Application SMEs / Other groups,
- Communicate status of ticket, update shift hand-over, track the ticket to its closure
- All the above tasks to be carried out to ensure there is no SLA breach
- Ensure to fully participate in the Knowledge transfer sessions / boot-camps organized by projects teams to understand his/her role / scope of work in the project
- Continually strive to improve upon the productivity levers
- Ensure to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the applications in scope through domain trainings, KTs and self-learning
- Ensure to complete all assigned mandatory / skill-up /domain trainings on-time and be compliant to organization and practice levers
- Contribute ideas towards better performance of service delivery in terms of various Continuous service improvement, automation, and innovation themes
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Programmer Trainee post at Cognizant includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cognizant Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cognizant Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India