Cognizant - Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc candidates for the role of GENC and GENC Elevate Apply Online @ official website
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for GENC and GENC Elevate role | Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for GENC and GENC Elevate positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the GENC and GENC Elevate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||GENC and GENC Elevate|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Table of contents
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, U.S. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Detailed Job Description :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
(all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identify and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively address issues & mitigate failure points
- Take ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work coherently in a team
Selection Process :
The selection process for the GENC and GENC Elevate post at Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cognizant )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cognizant – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cognizant ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cognizant ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,