Cognizant Recruitment Notification for GENC and GENC Elevate positions, Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Cognizant on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Cognizant, this is your chance to apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023
Cognizant is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc candidates for the role of GENC and GENC Elevate. Here, you will find more information about the GENC and GENC Elevate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|GENC and GENC Elevate
|B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
|, Across India
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
(all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identify and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively address issues & mitigate failure points
- Take ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work coherently in a team
Selection Process :
The selection process for the GENC and GENC Elevate post at Cognizant includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cognizant Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Cognizant Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is , Across India