Cognizant - Cognizant off Campus Drive is recruiting Engineering candidates for the role of Associate - Projects Apply Online @ official website
Cognizant off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Cognizant off Campus Drive Career Notification for Associate - Projects role | Cognizant off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Cognizant off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Associate - Projects positions in Chennai TamilNadu . Candidates who have completed their Engineering are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cognizant off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate - Projects post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Cognizant off Campus Drive Overview
|Organization||Cognizant off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate - Projects|
|Job Location||Chennai , TamilNadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Cognizant off Campus Drive :
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses
Detailed Job Description :
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Share developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of code review document.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
Deployment Support & Closure:
- Prepare knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Create transport code based on the fix.
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support & Maintenance:
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out solution for the error and transfer to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolledout to production.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
Training & Recruitment:
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
Must Have Skills
- MuleSoft API-Led Connectivity
- MuleSoft Integration
- MuleSoft Application Network
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate - Projects post at Cognizant off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cognizant off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cognizant )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cognizant – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cognizant ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cognizant off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cognizant ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , TamilNadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,