Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 | Programmer Analyst Trainee | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd – Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.) Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
||Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 :
- Requirement Analysis:
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clientsâ€™ requirement
- Efficient Task Execution:a Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Documentation:a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
- Creating application specific reports
- SLA KPI reports, performance aspects
- Number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
Skills Required For Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- Participation in Calls/Status reporting:a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Cognizant Selection Process 2020
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Online Test ( Analytical , Programming )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The candidates have to clear all the above to rounds to get the job through the Cognizant Off Campus 2020 Drive. First, the aspirants have to give the complete Written Test. The Test comprises of questions from various topics. To perform well the candidates can check the Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Placement Papers on our website. Those who get qualified in all the rounds with a good score can hire for the applied position.
How To Apply for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.