Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 | Programmer Analyst Trainee | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd – Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.) – Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
||Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry ( Rs. 4 LPA )|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Programmer Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 :
- Responsibility: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Skills Required For Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- React JS
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills:-
- ANSI SQL
Cognizant Selection Process 2020
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Online Test ( Analytical , Programming )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.