Cognizant Recruitment 2023 - Cognizant is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com candidates for the role of Technology Specialist Apply Online @ official website
Cognizant Recruitment Notification - Cognizant Career Notification for Technology Specialist role | Cognizant job opening Online Application. Cognizant is currently recruiting candidates for Technology Specialist positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cognizant, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technology Specialist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technology Specialist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cognizant :
Detailed Job Description :
Following are the job responsibilities of a Technology Specialist in the Cognizant hiring process.
Business / Customer
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation, and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such as case studies and capability decks.
- Capture and present the project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
- Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- Work with the client team to address escalations.
- Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
- Interact with the user/customer / first-level management.
Project / Process
- Handle specific technologies within projects.
- Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation, and test plans.
- Participate in technical audits.
- Identify opportunities for automation, standardization, and stabilization of the environment.
- Understand the technical requirement and translate them into the design.
- Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
- Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
- Plan Prepare and execute the change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
- Left shift.
- Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
- Prepare templates, checklists, and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions, and KT.
- People / Team.
- Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within the project group for technologies/ tools.
- Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
- Proactively support team building and onboarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technology Specialist post at Cognizant includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cognizant Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cognizant Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cognizant Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cognizant Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cognizant Recruitment 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu