Cognizant Recruitment 2020 | Associate Projects | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.) Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
|Details Of Cognizant Recruitment 2020|
||Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate - Projects|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate - Projects includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
Design & Analysis:
- ‘Develop proof of concept.
- Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- ‘Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing log results share defect details.
- Develop SDLC lifecycle artifacts based on customer SDLC process.
- ‘Create build and deployment instructions.
- Raise change request.
- Develop scripts for build and deployment automation.
- Develop Deployment instructions.
- ‘Address code review comments.
- Address defects raised during testing.
Coaching & Facilitating:
- Providing basic level training to entry level trainees on technologies/products used in the project.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- ‘Develop accelerators to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify pain points/gaps in process and suggest improvements.
- ‘Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- Contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Solution Design & Development:
- ‘Develop POC’s for solution design realization.
- Create System Design document based on the solution architecture proposed by Leads.
Skills Required For Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- GRC Strategy & Implementation
- Incident Management
- Basic Workforce Management
Cognizant Selection Process 2020
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Online Test ( Analytical , Programming )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.