Cognizant Recruitment Through AMCAT 2021 | Freshers | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd – Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
||Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||Freshers ( 2021 Batch )|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Jobs 2021 :
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA and MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students.
- 2021 Batch.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored /total no. of subjects (as of last semester
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
Selection Process for Cognizant Jobs 2021 :
- Round 1 : Aptitude, Code Debugging
- Round 2 : Programming Skills, Technical Knowledge
- Round 3 : HR & Personal Interview
Documents to be Carried for Cognizant Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cognizant Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires