Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 - Coimbatore District Social Welfare Office has announced 07 Vacancies for Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper Posts. Last Date to apply 20.01.2022
Coimbatore District Social Welfare Office Recruitment - Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 for Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper job Notification | Coimbatore District Social Welfare Office Recruitment Notification. The Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper posts. This notification was announced on 03.01.2022 , and applications are open to 8th , 10th , MSW candidates for 07 vacancies in , Coimbatore . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 20.01.2022 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Coimbatore District Social Welfare Office|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper|
|Qualification||8th , 10th , MSW|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 to 64,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Table of contents
Coimbatore is the third largest city of the state, one of the most industrialized cities in Tamil Nadu, known as the textile capital of South India or the Manchester of the South India, the city is situated on the banks of the river Noyyal, Coimbatore existed even prior to the 2nd or 3rd century AD by Karikalan, the first of the early Cholas. Among its other great rulers were Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Pandyas, Hoysalas and the Vijayanagara kings. When Kongunadu fell to the British along with the rest of the state, its name was changed to Coimbatore and it is by this name that it is known today, in local Tamil language it is also called as Kovai.
Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 07 vacancies for Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Education Qualification :
- Applicants should possess 8th/ 10th/ MSW Course from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address : Avaiablel below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper - Rs.10,000 to 64,000 (per month)
- Case Worker 1 & 2: Rs.12000
- Security Guard: Rs.10,000
- Multipurpose helper: Rs.64,000
selection process :
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview
How to apply Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 for Security Guard, Case Worker and Multipurpose Helper posts through offline (by postal) mode from 03.01.2022 to 20.01.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Coimbatore District Social Welfare Office website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 20.01.2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|District Social Welfare Officer, District Social Welfare Office, District Collectorate Campus, Old building, Ground floor, Coimbatore 641018|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||03.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||20.01.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 Application form
Download Apply Form
Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Coimbatore District Jobs 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from03.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
20.01.2022 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You