Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
|Details Of Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||Collins Aerospace|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE , B.Tech, ME , M .Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.11.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
- Experience working in avionics software development/verification & certification for FMS domain at least 2 years
- Experience on Python, Ada scripting languages
- Ability to work and meet stringent project deadlines.
- Expertise with Configuration Management and Change Control Process.
- Expertise in DO178B/C certification process (at least DAL-B).
- Experience in self handling of small work packages.
- Experience in working on High Level testing activities.
- Have diversified knowledge of standards/procedures to meet customer requirements.
- Drive building of robust competencies around the functional areas and implement it
- Strong sense of personal responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals within the deadline
Skills Required for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
- Self-directed and quick learner.
- Basic domain knowledge of systems in FMS.
- Analyze, design of tests and able to work independent on test cases and test scripts development.
- Ensures compliance to Do178B development processes and standard work requirements.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
- Responsible for independent execution of his day to day operations.
How To Apply for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.