Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2020 | Graduate Trainee | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA | Apply Online
Company Profile : Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
||Company Name||Collins Aerospace|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge on .NET Technologies.
- Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the Core Libraries.
- Knowledge on C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST.
- Good to have experience in ReactJS.
- Understand the process of developing secure, high performance, highly available and complex web services.
- Knowledge on source control & release management systems such as SVN/GitHub.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good to have experience in Oracle/SQL Server
- Good to have Azure/AWS deployment knowledge.
- Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment.
- Very good understanding of various SDLC processes including Agile
- Development and Waterfall.
- Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and
- Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.
Skills Required for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
- C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST
- SVN, GitHub
How To Apply for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.