CometChat - CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer Apply Online @ official website
CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Trainee Engineer role | CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Engineer positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 :
CometChat offers a comprehensive in-app chat SDK platform that equips businesses with the tools to integrate real-time chat, voice, and video into their applications. Our product is packed with versatile features and seamless integrations, making our SDKs, APIs, and UI Kits one of the easiest to use in the industry.
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to join our team. You will work collaboratively with experienced engineers on the best and latest technologies and frameworks.
Primary responsibility would be:
- Helping customers support and customers to implement the solution.
- Resolve issues and reply to support requests.
- Understanding the Product & Technology
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Work on minor bug fixes.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Prioritized Experiences and Capabilities
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write code for the given problem
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Go above and beyond for the customer: We are obsessed with ensuring every customer is taken care of, no matter how big or small they are. We truly believe their problems are our problems and will stop at next to nothing to see them succeed.
- Act with integrity: Be honest, be authentic and genuine, be open and do the right thing, no matter who’s watching. We know what we know, and what we don’t know, we’ll let you know. And then we’ll do our darndest to figure out a solution.
- Be relentless: Never stop innovating. Be relentless in trying new things, and improving our product. Challenge the status quo, embrace learning curves, and don’t be afraid to fail. Focus on the outcome and everything else will fall into place.
- Be curious: Practice empathy. Anticipate customer needs, and solve them before they get there. If you don’t understand something, ask questions and learn.
- Have fun: Laugh. Be positive and kind. Make people feel good. Life is too short to not spend time doing what you love with folks you enjoy being around
Our goal is to make sure you have the chance to get to know CometChat as we learn more about you. Through a series of conversations with CometChat’s founders and key stakeholders, we’ll want to learn more about your strategic and functional expertise, and your passion. We hope that you’ll bring questions and ideas to each conversation and suggest ways that we can get to know you and your capabilities better.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Engineer post at CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( CometChat )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
CometChat – FAQs
Q1. How to apply CometChat ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the CometChat Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for CometChat ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,