Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022 - Cornerstone is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer (Intern) Apply Online @ official website
Cornerstone Recruitment Notification - Cornerstone Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer (Intern) role | Cornerstone job opening Online Application. Cornerstone is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer (Intern) positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cornerstone, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer (Intern) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer (Intern)|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Cornerstone :
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce. With adaptive HR software designed to unite people, teams, technology, and business, our products inspire a work environment of growth, agility, and success for all. We built our AI-powered and skills-forward system for the contemporary workforce. Organizations that use Cornerstone modernize their learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75 million users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages.
Detailed Job Description :
As an Intern you will:
- You will be joining one of our teams and participating in all development (code creation and review, write unit tests) and SCRUM activities within the team. You will be working on real tasks related to our product and relevant for others.
- You will have an exceptional opportunity to learn from more experienced colleagues and influence surrounding world.
- We invite you for 6 months paid internship on contract of mandate
- We are working in hybrid mode (work from home combined with work from our Pune office)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of databases (relational and non-relational)
- Grasp of software design principles
- English at the communicative level
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer (Intern) post at Cornerstone includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cornerstone Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cornerstone Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,