Cornerstone - Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of QA Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 Career Notification for QA Engineer role | Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for QA Engineer positions in Across India . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cornerstone off campus drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the QA Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Cornerstone off campus drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 :
Table of contents
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people
Detailed Job Description :
- Design, develop and oversee the maintenance of automated scripts
- Test-drives clean, quality code, working closely with cross-functional organizations, Squad teams
- Design & tune the automation framework for robust automation development and stable automation executions
- Schedules, execute automated test plans and cases and deliver on committed timelines with high quality
- Raise/verify defects
- Must inform QA lead about the testing activities performed via daily status reports
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE(CS or IT) or Masters degree in Computers
- 0-1 years experience in software Automation and testing
- Well versed with Appium, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, GIT, Jenkins, and SQL
- Knowledge on API testing
- Should have abilities to build & tune an automation framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain scripts that integrate automation and Jenkins
- Experience in working with DB queries (Added Advantage)
- Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid) and
- Ability to contribute individually and work well with a team, work optimally under scheduled deadlines, and have
- passion for delivering high quality output
Selection Process :
The selection process for the QA Engineer post at Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cornerstone )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cornerstone – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cornerstone ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cornerstone off campus drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cornerstone ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,