Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2021 - Cornerstone OnDemand is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of QE Intern ( Testing Engineer, Quality Engineer ) Apply Online @ official website
Cornerstone OnDemand Recruitment Notification - Cornerstone OnDemand Career Notification for QE Intern ( Testing Engineer, Quality Engineer ) role | Cornerstone OnDemand job opening Online Application. Cornerstone OnDemand is currently recruiting candidates for QE Intern ( Testing Engineer, Quality Engineer ) positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cornerstone OnDemand, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the QE Intern ( Testing Engineer, Quality Engineer ) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Cornerstone OnDemand Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QE Intern ( Testing Engineer, Quality Engineer )|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Cornerstone OnDemand :
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a premier people development company, pioneering solutions to help organizations and individuals around the globe navigate the new world of work and realize their potential at work. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone is there for you at every stage.
Detailed Job Description :
- Write test plans, detailed test specifications, coding automated test cases, executing test cases, document results.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers.
- Be responsible to collaborate with Development to plan, estimate, specify, and evolve the QA planning.
- Work with the quality engineering group of Saba people cloud product.
- Will be trained on product functionality, test automation, TestLink etc.
- Will be working under a QE lead to contribute to the testing cycles of the product.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Working knowledge in object oriented programming. Java strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in front-end automation framework. Robot, Selenium/Silk Knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge in web services and/or automated API testing.
- Knowledge in at least one scripting language.
- Desire to pursue a career in QE/Testing.
- Programming knowledge, any language preferably JAVA.
- Any testing certification is good to have.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the QE Intern ( Testing Engineer, Quality Engineer ) post at Cornerstone OnDemand includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cornerstone OnDemand Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cornerstone OnDemand Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,