Couchbase Recruitment Notification for Graduate Software Engineer positions, Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by Couchbase on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Couchbase, this is your chance to apply Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023 job vacancy.
Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023
Couchbase is recruiting BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Graduate Software Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Graduate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Graduate Software Engineer
|BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech
|0 - 2 Yrs
|Bangalore (Hybrid) , karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Experience in working with languages like Go, C, C++
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi threaded programming and data structures are cool
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Education: BE, B-Tech,M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Should have 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered
- Only passing year of 2021 and 2022 are considered
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Work on the world’s best distributed database server storage internals, infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaas), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, sdks, cloud, SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
- Be agile
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Software Engineer post at Couchbase includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Couchbase Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Couchbase Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore (Hybrid) , karnataka