Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Couchbase’s mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Couchbase Jobs 2020 :
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Build and expand our APIs and services, written in Go
- Collaborate with other engineers across the stack to deliver delightful user experiences
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve system security, stability, reliability, and performance
- Define and implement SLIs and monitor and improve SLOs
- Write various kinds of tests including unit and integration tests
- Smartly instrument software using techniques such as distributed tracing and logging
- Write and review technical proposals
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Document systems, build runbooks, and automate those processes
- Key technologies this role will employ: Go (Golang), Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, Grafana, Prometheus, Alert Manager, Thanos, Terraform, Vault, Couchbase Server, Datadog
Skills Required For Couchbase Jobs 2020 :
- You care deeply about software quality and operability, and better ways of building software
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions within complex systems
- You desire to write software that is sympathetic to the humans who will maintain it
- You love to write Go, more Go, and then a little more Go
- You enjoy giving and receiving code reviews
- You are kind and collaborative
- You enjoy working remote with people from all over the world
- Value clear, open communication
- We value thoughtful feedback and regular dialogue and collaboration as a fundamental skill for our team members
Documents to be Carried for Couchbase Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Couchbase Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.