How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Excel Cells and Calculations
- Compound Formulas and computations
- TOP MS EXCEL Templates for different Business applications
- Professional Printing for Excel Worksheets
- Excel applications
- Mastering MS Excel from Zero to Professional
course Description :
2021 Professional MS EXCEL Course with Real Applications
The Key objective of the course is Mastering MS Excel with applications and Boost your Career and Business.
MS Excel is a spreadsheet program developed by Microsoft in 1985, with the sole purpose of helping businesses compile all their financial data, yearly credit, and yearly debit sheets. Fast forward to the future after 31 years, it is now the most commonly used program for creating graphs and pivot tables. However, many still believe it is just a mere tool for small business purposes. That’s WRONG! Today, we are going to look at some of the major important purposes MS Excel is most used for. So, let’s start!
Easy Arithmetic Solutions
Perhaps the most important use of MS Excel is using its ability of mass arithmetic calculations. With a vast program full of formulae, it can add, subtract, multiply and divide hundreds of numbers altogether, and can easily re-do it if a value is changed or added. This feature can be used to easily make a company’s yearly sales and other spreadsheets.
The various formatting options, including italics, highlighting, and colors, allow businesses to bring the most important data to be different from the rest. A number of tasks achieved through this tool are beyond impressive, with entire row highlighting and comparing lists and values to name a few. You can use them to highlight specific entries in Accounting.
Availability of Online Access
Excel is part of the Office 365 Productivity Suite, Which means that business employers and their employees can easily access their files over the cloud network, free from the bondages of file transfer. Using a web-enabled PC, mobile or tablet, you can use the same program and access the same file remotely, making it easy to do changes if you can’t access your PC and need to send the spreadsheet immediately!
Charts for Analysis
If you are working in a large association where the boss wants the detailed visual representation of the various sectors of the business, you’ll need to draw charts. MS Excel makes it easy to do so! After filtering and correctly inputting data, you can turn it into a Pie Chart or Clustered Columns with a single click. Even better, it allows you to customize the colors and boundaries of the charts and pie diagrams!
Bring all the data in one place
Containing over 1,048,576 rows and 16,384 columns each in the spreadsheet, with hundreds of them, or even more if your PC is capable, in a single file, Excel allows you to create spreadsheets bigger than 20 A1 papers! You can import data from other spreadsheets and add pictures and other objects through the insert tab, making it easy to put all the data you collected in various files in one place.
Human Resource Planning
Although there are other systems such as Oracle, or QuickBooks for planning this, Excel allows you to manage it all in one file! You can summarize an employee’s expenses, their pay per hour, and easily discover wrong entries. Human Resource Professionals use this to take the whole employee journal in bulk and use it to plan future credit and decide whether to invest more or not, making it important for the control of the future.
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.