₹ 4,480 100% Off
End at this price!
Full lifetime access
Certificate of completion
Accounting – Financial Accounting Total - Beginners to Advanced
Including well over 100 hours of content, e-book (EPUB, MOBI, PDF) ,Excel worksheet, and PDF files, this is comprehensive
How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- An Introduction to Accounting, The Double Entry Accounting System, & Recording Transactions using Debits and Credits
- Analyze, use, and create from scratch financial statements including a balance sheet, income statement, statement of equity, and statement of cash flows
- Use the concepts of the double entry accounting system
- Record financial transactions using the accounting equation
- Record financial transactions using debits and credits
- Learn when and how to use accounting methods such a the accrual method and cash method
- Apply the concepts related to the revenue recognition principle and the matching principle to recording transactions and reading financial statements
- Record period end adjusting entries and be able to explain why adjusting entries are necessary is a well designed accounting system
course Description :
- Includes downloadable e-book in multiple formats so you can open it on your tablet or Kindle - Formats (EPUB, MOBI, PDF).
- This course is an excellent supplement for students or anybody who wants to learn accounting and also have something they can refer back to in the future. Udemy generally provides lifetime access to the course.
- Many accounting students do not receive a physical book, they get to keep from their school, and even if they did, the information could become dated. Students who want a useful reference tool they can keep, and one that can be more easily updated then a textbook, will benefit from a resource such as this.
- Financial accounting is a LARGE topic and is not something that can be done well in 5, 10, or 20, hours of content, as you may see claimed elsewhere. We will cover accounting theory because theory and concepts are what accounting is. We need to learn theory so we can make appropriate adjustments in the real world. Learning procedures without understanding the theory will make us inflexible and unable to adapt to the ever-changing environment. We will learn the theory while we apply them to procedures.
- Financial accounting is relatively standardized in format. In other words, most accounting institutions will cover much the same topics, often in much the same order. We suggest looking up a standard accounting textbook, checking the index, and comparing the topics to the courses you are considering purchasing. We believe this course will line up well to anybody’s needs who want to learn financial accounting.
- Below is a list of topics by section:
- Section SEC 1 An Introduction to Accounting, The Double Entry Accounting System, & Recording Transactions using Debits and Credits
- Section SEC 2 – Recording Period End Adjusting Entries
- Section SEC 3 – Recording Closing Entries
- Section SEC 4 - Merchandising Transactions – Transactions Involving Inventory
- Section SEC 5 – Inventory Cost Flow Assumptions (FIFO, LIFO, Weighted Average Methods)
- Section SEC 6 – Subsidiary Ledgers & Special Journals
- Section SEC 7 – Bank Reconciliations & Cash Internal Controls
- Section SEC 8 – Accounts Receivable – Allowance Method & Direct Write Off Methods
- Section SEC 9 – Depreciation Methods & Property Plant & Equipment
- Section SEC 10 – Payroll Accounting
- Section SEC 11 – Partnership Accounting
- Section SEC 12 – Accounting for Corporations
- Section SEC 13 – Bonds Payable, Notes Payable, & Long-Term Liabilities
- Section SEC 14 – Statement of Cash Flows
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.