How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Part of the course Cisco CCNA to CCNP Transition.
- Understand OSPF LSA Types.
- Understand OSPF Redistribution Metric & Type
- Understand EIGRP Auto-ummarization.
course Description :
*** Part of the Full Course: Cisco CCNA to CCNP Transition ***
OSPF is in some way a complex protocol that has multiple pieces, and each one of these pieces has it own difficulty. One of the OSPF complex topics or puzzles for CCNA students is the LSA (or Link State Advertisements) Types. So what are those types? And how does each one of them differ from the other ? How are they generated? Which ones are restricted into the area and which ones pass through the area order? How does the OSPF cost be calculated based on the LSA types? How can we understand all of these things using show commands? How can you redistribute from OSPF to EIGRP and vice versa? What is the default metric when redistributing into OSPF and how to change it? What are the two types of OSPF redistribution metric and what is the difference between them? When should each type used? How does EIGRP Auto summarization work and how to disable it? Will classless networks be redistributed into OSPF by default? Why is the subnet keyword used when redistributing into OSPF?
In this course I will answer all these questions about LSA (or Link State Advertisements) Types. In addition, we will see how to set the OSPF redistribution metric & type, and how to understand the EIGRP Auto summarization and the subnet keyword. So join me in this course and be an OSPF champ!
Who this course is for:
- CCNA Students who want to understand more about OSPF, especially LSA Types.
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.