How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Manipulate and open Images with NumPy
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations.
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Draw shapes on images and videos with OpenCV
course Description :
Welcome to the ultimate online course on Python for Computer Vision!
This course is your best resource for learning how to use the Python programming language for Computer Vision.
We'll be exploring how to use Python and the OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) library to analyze images and video data.
The most popular platforms in the world are generating never before seen amounts of image and video data. Every 60 seconds users upload more than 300 hours of video to Youtube, Netflix subscribers stream over 80,000 hours of video, and Instagram users like over 2 million photos! Now more than ever it's necessary for developers to gain the necessary skills to work with image and video data using computer vision.
Computer vision allows us to analyze and leverage image and video data, with applications in a variety of industries, including self-driving cars, social network apps, medical diagnostics, and many more.
As the fastest growing language in popularity, Python is well suited to leverage the power of existing computer vision libraries to learn from all this image and video data.
In this course, we'll teach you everything you need to know to become an expert in computer vision! This $20 billion dollar industry will be one of the most important job markets in the years to come.
We'll start the course by learning about numerical processing with the NumPy library and how to open and manipulate images with NumPy. Then will move on to using the OpenCV library to open and work with image basics. Then we'll start to understand how to process images and apply a variety of effects, including color mappings, blending, thresholds, gradients, and more.
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.