How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- How to use AWS platform
- Live applications of AWS
- Artificial Intelligence
- AWS DEMOS
course Description :
EKS (Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes) The tool allows you to Kubernetes on Amazon cloud environment without installation.
AWS Lambda This AWS service allows you to run functions in the cloud. The tool is a big cost saver for you as you to pay only when your functions execute.
Migration services used to transfer data physically between your datacenter and AWS.
DMS (Database Migration Service)-DMS service can be used to migrate on-site databases to AWS. It helps you to migrate from one type of database to another — for example, Oracle to MySQL.
SMS (Server Migration Service)SMS migration services allows you to migrate on-site servers to AWS easily and quickly.
Snowball Snowball is a small application which allows you to transfer terabytes of data inside and outside of AWS environment.
Amazon Glacier- It is an extremely low-cost storage service. It offers secure and fast storage for data archiving and backup.
Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)- It provides block-level storage to use with Amazon EC2 instances. Amazon Elastic Block Store volumes are network-attached and remain independent from the life of an instance.
AWS Storage Gateway- This AWS service is connecting on-premises software applications with cloud-based storage. It offers secure integration between the company's on-premises and AWS's storage infrastructure.
IAM (Identity and Access Management) IAM is a secure cloud security service which helps you to manage users, assign policies, form groups to manage multiple users.
Inspector It is an agent that you can install on your virtual machines, which reports any security vulnerabilities.
Certificate Manager—The service offers free SSL certificates for your domains that are managed by Route53.
WAF (Web Application Firewall)— WAF security service offers application-level protection and allows you to block SQL injection and helps you to block cross-site scripting attacks.
Cloud Directory—This service allows you to create flexible, cloud-native directories for managing hierarchies of data along multiple dimensions.
KMS (Key Management Service)—It is a managed service. This security service helps you to create and control the encryption keys which allows you to encrypt your data.
Organizations—You can create groups of AWS accounts using this service to manages security and automation settings.
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.