How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial ratios
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations, and Data importing
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real world Finance problems
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas required for Financial Analysis
course Description :
You're looking for a complete course on understanding Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel to drive business decisions, right?
You've found the right Financial Analysis using MS Excel course! Financial Analysis and Financial analytics provides scientific support to decision-making concerning a firm's money related matters. This course addresses the topic of Financial analysis with a practical focus, focusing especially on demystifying analytics for finance managers, financial analysts from both statistical and computing point of view.
After completing this course you will be able to:
Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial Ratios
Gain solid understanding on Financial Analysis and the role of Financial Analyst using MS Excel
Learn basics and advanced level Financial Accounting concepts that are required for Financial Analysis, specifically for job roles of Financial Analysts.
Make Finance Dashboards required for Financial Analysis and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world financial problems
Use pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the financial data and to do Financial Analysis for your organization
Learn the commonly used financial formulas available in excel to calculate depreciation, loan-related calculations, NPV, IRR, etc., required for Financial Analysis
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.