How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Duct Quantity take off
- MEP Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Pre Contracts
course Description :
Welcome to this course on HVAC Duct Quantity Take off.
HVAC stands for Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning. It forms a part of MEP Services.
Ducts are used as a medium for transmission of air from the equipment's to different rooms in a building.
Accurate estimation of DUCT quantities is critical for an effective cost management of a construction project.
In this course you will understand how to take off the HVAC duct quantity using different unit of measurements.
You will be able to estimate the duct measurement by length, area and weight by the end of this course.
Excel templates for all length, area and weight measurements are separately explained and the templates are also available for download.
These templates can be used in your professional life.
This course also includes the basics of ductworks, difference between Air Handling Unit & Fresh Air Handling Unit.
POMI Standards for Duct measurement is also included as an additional lecture.
There is also a lecture on AUTOCAD tips that can be helpful for your estimation purpose.
SMACNA Documents for weight estimation is also explained and this document is downloadable in this course.
A Sample drawing is also included for practice purpose.
Construction professionals and enthusiasts will definitely enjoy this course and learn something new.
So enroll for this course without wasting time and have fun learning new concepts and ideas.
Who this course is for:
- Quantity Surveyors
- MEP Quantity Surveyors
- MEP Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Construction Professionals
- Engineering Students
- Fresh Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Project Managers
- Contract Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Cost Control Professionals
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.