How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Understand the key differences between Apache and NGINX
- Deploy a Virtual Server on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu 18.04
- Attach a Floating IP to a Digital Ocean Virtual Server
- Connect to a remote Virtual Server using an SSH Client
- Execute basic commands to a server
- Install LEMP Stack on a Virtual Server (Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP)
- Configure Name Servers for a Domain Name
- Configure a DNS Zone File
- Install a Free Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate on NGINX using Certbot
- Install PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
course Description :
Hello and Welcome to our latest new course. We are glad you could join us on this exciting new learning expedition!
In this course, we are going to be exploring one of the most powerful Web Server technologies available. One that has grown in popularity exponentially since its release - Yes, we are talking about NGINX.
Whether you are an experienced web developer or new to the industry, you’ve likely heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. Which one is better, what should you use? This course offers a great introduction into NGINX. We will be covering several important topics, such as:
Understanding the difference between Apache & NGINX
Installing NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your choice.
Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for hosting Websites
Installing essential components on NGINX such as MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin
Securing PhpMyAdmin using symbolic links and NGINX’s built in authentication gateway.
Securing your hosted websites with free SSL using Certbot & Let’s Encrypt
Installing and Configuring WordPress on your NGINX Server
We will be using Digital Ocean droplets for this course, but you can create a virtual server with any cloud hosting provider of your choice. The configuration steps would be the same, regardless of who you host with. Also, we will be using the latest LTS version of Ubuntu (18.04).
So, if you are ready to dive back into another course and learn a variety of new concepts, hit the sign-up button!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning about NGINX
- Students interested in learning the differences between Apache & NGINX
- Students interested in learning how to deploy a Virtual Server
- Students who want to learn how to execute commands using Console
- Students who want to learn how to connect to a remote Virtual Server using an SSH Client
- Students interested in Installing and Configuring NGINX on Ubuntu
- Students who want to Install and Configure PHP, MySQL and PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- Students interested in learning how to attach a domain name to a website hosted on NGINX
- Students interested in learning how to install SSL on NGINX using Let's Encrypt
- Students who want to Install & Secure PhpMyAdmin for Database Management
- Students who want to learn how to Install and Configure WordPress on NGINX
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.