MongoDB Tutorial for Beginners (2022)
Learn MongoDB, a NoSQL database in 90 minutes
What you'll learn
How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time completed or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only
- Read Full description of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends because this is 100% free of cost
- Enroll this course to click "Enroll This Course" button at the end of Description (Please wite 20 sec for Link generateing )
We are update free Udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available above)
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. You are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our WhatsApp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Courses instantly whenever it is posted.
course Description :
- In this Video Course, learn NoSQL and its concept. MongoDB is a NoSQL Database (non-tabular and different from Relational). It is considered one of the most popular databases for modern apps, used by Adobe, Google, Verizon, IBM, Uber, etc.
- We have covered the MongoDB Community version in this course. The course is for beginners and consists of 27 lessons, and more than 50live running queries, including creating new databases and tables.
- The course begins with MongoDB Introduction, features, and editions provided by MongoDB Inc.. Then, we have shown how to set up and install it on Windows. We proceed further with creating a new database, collections, and documents, and performing various operations on it. With that, we have also covered live-running queries in every lesson.
- Note: The flow would be step-by-step and the explanations would include a tutorial-like format, to make it easier for beginners to understand a new database and table and its concepts, with live running queries as examples. With that, we have also created some quizzes to polish your MongoDB skills.