How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Deploying a virtual server on Digital Ocean
- Working with dynamic, static and floating IPs
- Using Terminal for remote authentication
- Installing and configuring LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04
- Testing PHP
- Hosting Multiple Domains on one Apache Virtual Server
- Configuring Virtual Host Files and Directives
- DNS Zone File Configuration
- Understanding the difference between Apache & NGINX
- Installing NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your choice
course Description :
Welcome to our latest course, which will guide you through the process of installing, securing, and configuring NGINX or Apache on an Ubuntu web server. You will also learn to encrypt all web traffic, using a Free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
This course begins with exploring the most widely used web server technology available, Apache. Statistics show that Apache is used to run over 65% of all web servers around the world. Understanding how to work with Apache, is an instrumental part of the web development process. Students will learn the following key concepts:
Deploying a virtual server on Digital Ocean
Working with dynamic, static and floating IPs
Using Terminal for remote authentication
Installing and configuring LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04
Hosting Multiple Domains on one Apache Virtual Server
Configuring Virtual Host Files and Directives
DNS Zone File Configuration
NGINX is now considered the most powerful, efficient, and secure web server technology used to host web applications of all sizes and complexity. The software is open-source, and is designed for maximum performance and stability. It also aims to correct many of the short-falls of Apache, when it comes to delivering content to your end user. NGINX can be used for web serving, reverse proxying, caching, load balancing, media streaming, and much more.
The NGINX Section of this course will help you understand the following key concepts:
Understanding the difference between Apache & NGINX
Installing NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your choice.
Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for hosting Websites
Installing essential components on NGINX such as MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin
Securing PhpMyAdmin using symbolic links and NGINX's built in authentication gateway.
Securing your hosted websites with free SSL using Certbot & Let's Encrypt
Installing and Configuring WordPress on your NGINX Server
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.