How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Learn The Fundamentals of Project Management.
- Defining the components of a project
- Understanding What it takes to be a project manager
- Managing project scope, budget, and schedule
- Managing project resources, including people
- Managing project risk
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- Identifying requirements and deliverables
- Developing a project plan
- Building a project schedule
course Description :
Project management is a start-to-finish approach to getting things done and making projects more successful. It's a profession, but it's also a set of techniques that anyone can apply to achieve goals and manage project work more effectively. Project management can be used to guide small, simple projects as well as complex enterprise-wide initiatives.
In this course you'll be fascinated by how things work and how to make things work better. We will explain the fundamentals of project management, from defining the problem, establishing project goals and objectives, and building a project plan to managing team resources, meeting deadlines, and closing the project. Along the way, we will provide tips for reporting on project performance, keeping a project on track, and gaining customer acceptance.
Defining the components of a project
What it takes to be a project manager
Using project management software like Microsoft Project
Managing project scope, budget, and schedule
Managing project resources, including people
Managing project risk
Initiating a project
Identifying and managing stakeholders
Identifying requirements and deliverables
Developing a project plan
Building a project schedule
Assigning resources to tasks
Understanding the critical path
Running the project
Closing a project
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Project Management
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.