How to Enroll This Course for Free :
- Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
- Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
- Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
- Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
- Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
- We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- Understand the essentials of Local and Wide Area Networks
- Setup a basic network.
- Register a domain name with Domain Privacy
- Forward a domain, renew and administer a domain
- Configure Nameservers and DNS Zone Files
- Create and Configure a Testing server on a Local Windows or MAC System.
- Configure a Production web server on popular cloud hosting platforms.
- Create disk backups and install disk images on a virtual server
- Setup Ubuntu on a Virtual Machine
- Install and configure WAMP for Windows
- Install and configure MAMP for MAC
- Administer a remote server using PuTTY or Terminal
- Proficiently navigate the Linode Virtual Server Dashboard
- Configure Security Settings on a Virtual Ubuntu Server
- Scale a virtual server up and down depending on needs
- Install LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin) on a local and remote server
- Setup users and access privileges on an Ubuntu server
- Upload files using FileZilla FTP Client
- Create mobile responsive web applications using Bootstrap
- Create unique animated objects using jQuery
- Create and administer MySQL databases using PhpMyAdmin
- Create Web-based Login Authentication using PHP and MySQL
- Create the famous Google Search Suggest Feature using AJAX and PHP
- Create server and client side validation algorithms for web forms.
- Use Google Apps for Work to setup a customized business email address
course Description :
This course is fully compatible with the latest versions of Ubuntu (20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS). You can also continue using 14.04 LTS or 16.04 LTS if you prefer, as the content is compatible with all versions.
The content is ideal for those interested in working as a web developer, launching a web application, or devoted enthusiasts. The concepts explored in this course are suitable for individuals of all skill levels. Each module starts with the fundamental concepts and gradually transitions into more advanced material.
What makes this course unique?
This course is specifically intended to teach students to develop web applications using the most efficient methods and the latest web technologies. Through live demonstrations we teach the importance of using scalable cloud hosting infrastructures during the development process. This includes small informational websites of only a few pages to advanced 'big data' style, dynamic web applications. We go through several live examples of web development and Linux based server configurations on popular Cloud hosting providers such as Linode.
Section 1 & 2 (Introduction, How the Internet Works)
The course begins with with an overview of learning objectives. We then explore how the internet works, including the composition and transmission of data packets over both local and wide-area Networks. Next we take a look at the HTTP and HTTPS protocols as applicable to client and server side communications - including DNS Lookups. This section will also teach students how email exchange works over SMTP and IMAP. The role of Network Ports and Firewalls are also introduced.
Section 3, 4: (The Web Development Process, Planning a Website)
Students will gain an understanding of all the steps involved in the web development process.
Section 5: Web Hosting and System Requirements
We conduct an in-depth case analysis of web hosting solutions including: Shared, Virtual Private, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting.
We provide an overview of various packages offered by different web hosting companies and weigh the pros and cons of each one.
Students are also introduced to the importance of web server scalability and the advantages of cloud hosting over traditional hosting services. We also examine the infrastructure requirements of popular, resource intensive applications such as Netflix and Facebook to emphasize the importance of avoiding costly mistakes in the initial stages of development.
Section 6: Domain Names
We provide an overview of the domain name registration process. This includes the role of registrars and TLD (Top Level Domain) administration by ICANN. ccTLD's (Country Code Top Level Domains) are also explored.
Students gain hands-on experience with the registration process using popular domain registrars. We provide a comparison of different registrars and register a sample domain name using GoDaddy. Other topics of discussion include: domain name privacy and administration, auto-renewal, domain forwarding, and name server assignment.
Section 7: Testing Environment
Students are introduced to configuring a local testing server on a PC or MAC system using WAMP (Windows) or MAMP (MAC). The lessons provide a detailed guide on installation of the packages and an overview of the interface.
Section 8: Production Environment
Students acquire the skills needed to optimally configure a live production environment for securely hosting web applications on a cloud server (Linode). The section starts with an overview of different cloud hosting providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Linode and Digital Ocean.
We then provide a live demonstration of server setup using Linode. This includes deployment of Ubuntu and installation of LAMP Stack (Linux) on the Linode Server using remote access consoles such as Terminal (MAC) and PuTTY for Windows.
Students gain an in-depth knowledge of server maintenance, file and directory commands. We also explore SSH Authentication for multiple users and file permissions to reduce security vulnerabilities. Remote Desktop connections for server administration are taught, using Tight VNC (Windows) and RealVNC (MAC).
A thorough overview of the Linode server management console is conducted, to show students how to scale servers, change root passwords, manage the DNS Zone file and create back-ups.
Section 9: FTP Setup
Students learn the role of an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client to connect to a remote server, through a local machine. We provide a live demonstration on file upload using FileZilla and explore the FileZilla Interface for connection management.
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
- # One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
- # Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
- But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.