Covance Recruitment 2020 | Accounts Executive | B.Com / M.Com | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Covance – Covance Inc., the drug development business of LabCorp®, is the world’s most comprehensive drug development company, dedicated to advancing healthcare and delivering Solutions Made Real®. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Together with our clients, Covance transforms today’s healthcare challenges into tomorrow’s solutions.
We also offer laboratory testing services to the chemical/agrochemical industries and are a market leader in toxicology services, central laboratory services, discovery services and a top global provider of Phase III clinical trial management services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Payroll Associate|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com|
|Experience Needed||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Payroll Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Covance Jobs 2020 :
- They will assist with input, audit, reporting and ensure payroll team meets all statutory compliance.
- They will support end-to-end payroll processes including payments and ensure that reporting deadlines are being met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide support to processing of the payroll data in accordance with the prescribed timetables.
- To work closely with Payroll Coordinators and manager to ensure data is accurate and entered in a timely manner.
- Assist with the verification of payroll output and review with Payroll Manager. Respond to employee queries and work closely with the HR Shared Service team.
- Assist with “pre-payroll” processing steps, such as data entry of employee change information, entry of new hire set up information, calculation and entry of pay rate changes, calculation and entry of terminated employee pay information, new or changed deduction information, set up or change information for direct deposits and entry of tax change information.
- Assist with the “post payroll” processing steps, such as review of accuracy of paychecks, paycheck distribution, aid employees with paperless payroll solution, produce internal reports, assist with general ledger/reconciliations and any required post payroll audits.
- Perform routine office functions such as filing, records management, and other duties as assigned.
- Performs routine and non-routine data retrieval, research, analysis, and reporting from payroll record as requested.
Skills Required For Covance Jobs 2020 :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Proficient in MS Products specifically Excel and Word
- Detail oriented
Documents to be Carried for Covance Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Covance Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.