Covance Recruitment 2021 | Covance has recruit MBA, PGDM candidates for Recruitment Coordinator | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Covance Recruitment 2021 : Covance has to recruit candidates for Recruitment Coordinator positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in MBA, PGDM Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Covance you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Recruitment Coordinator includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Experience Needed||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Covance : Covance Inc., the drug development business of LabCorp®, is the world’s most comprehensive drug development company, dedicated to advancing healthcare and delivering Solutions Made Real®. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Together with our clients, Covance transforms today’s healthcare challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We also offer laboratory testing services to the chemical/agrochemical industries and are a market leader in toxicology services, central laboratory services, discovery services and a top global provider of Phase III clinical trial management services.
Detailed Job Description For Covance Recruitment 2021
You are a Recruitment Administrator, Scheduler, or Events Coordinator in Bangalore with a passion for driving a best-in-class Candidate Experience. You have built a toolset of skills from customer service and calendar management, to event coordination and problem-solving. You are ready to learn and grow your career in Talent Acquisition. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
We are proactive, creative, results-oriented team looking to reinvent Talent Acquisition at Covance, and we want to talk to you about a career with purpose.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. As an integral member of the Recruitment & Talent Advisors team, you will help shape candidates’ initial perceptions of our hiring processes and our culture. You will partner with hiring teams to support the attraction of top talent, from screening and interview scheduling to requisition management and the selection and hire of new employees. You will develop rapport with people at levels and keep them informed throughout the hiring process, from first contact through offer.
- Pay strict attention to detail, anticipate potential problems and take ownership of creative solutions to ensure a top-notch Candidate Experience.
- Manage complex, high-volume, multi-party scheduling frequently involving multiple time zones, videoconference tools (needing occasional troubleshooting), and all levels of staff including senior executives.
- Coordinate candidate travel and expense reimbursement. Keep candidates informed through clear and timely communication.
- Support talent attraction by posting compelling job advertisements, organizing and hosting events, running employee referral promotions, and attending job fairs or conferences.
- Coordinator high-volume recruitment events, managing vendors and ordering marketing material.
- Liaise with Finance and Procurement teams to facilitate invoice processing and vendor communications.
- Ensure applicant tracking is accurate. Support dashboard production and report distribution.
- Administer Sharepoint and keeps team calendars and collaborative tools up to date.
- Participate in team strategy meetings and prepare content for presentations to leadership.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure compliance with legal requirements and labor laws. Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Covance Recruitment 2021
- 6 months - 1 year of experience providing administrative support for high-volume talent acquisition
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and affinity for process refinement
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business stakeholders
- Strong calendar, scheduling, and finance support skills
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in English
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with iCIMS a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook (intermediate), Word (basic), Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint (intermediate) and PeopleSoft (basic)
Documents to be Carried for Covance Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Covance Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Covance Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Covance this hiring for which position ?
Covance hiring candidates for Recruitment Coordinator position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Covance Recruitment 2021 ?
MBA, PGDM Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 4 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Covance Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires