CPA Global Off Campus Drive 2020 | IP Analyst | B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA / BA / M.Sc | Noida | Apply Online
Company Profile : CPA Global – CPA Global is the world’s leading IP management and technology company. We offer customers The IP Platform: delivering integrated Innovation and IP Portfolio software, services and insights across the entire Idea Lifecycle, supporting customers every step of the way to realise the value of their ideas. IP One Data is at the heart of The IP Platform – empowering our customers with comprehensive, verified and reliable data. We are trusted by many of the world’s leading corporations and law firms, and backed by a global team of more than 2,000 passionate and visionary people.
||Company Name||CPA Global|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IP Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA / BA / M.Sc||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry 2020-10-29|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA / BA / M.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
- Docketing: calendaring the statutory & non-statutory deadlines in Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) along with relevant documents to preserve IP rights.
- De-docketing: perform or close the calendared events in IPMS, once the requisite action is completed or cancelled respectively.
- Prioritize daily docketing/de-docketing requests and other allocated tasks as agreed with client to complete in each day to keep IPMS current and correct.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update/create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, Foreign agents and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
- Facilitate timely filing of patent and trademarks application & office action response through order letters and other required instructions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely payment of all PTO fees including the maintenance fees; coordinate with client for payment instructions and coordinate with annuity service providers or law firms.
- Abreast of changes in PTO guidelines and procedures and extend support to team with process related inputs.
- Acknowledge completion of work through work allocation tool or Time Tracking Systems (TTS).
- Improvise on standard of deliverables based on feedbacks from Quality Reviewer.
- Attend conference calls with client to support the supervisor with process related inputs.
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities and support during implementation
- Assist supervisors in preparation of reports based on data stored in IPMS.
- Schedule adherence to CPA policies.
- Meeting expectations with individual, team as well as personal development goals.
Skills Required For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS’ is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Documents to be Carried for CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.