CPCL – Chennai Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentices Posts | Total Vacancies 142 | Last Date 01.11.2020 | CPCL Chennai Recruitment Notification @ www.cpcl.co.in
CPCL Recruitment 2020: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has recently announced the new job notification [Advertisement No. CPCL/TA/2020-21] on 18.10.2020 for engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in various trades. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates. As per the Chennai Petroleum Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 142 vacancies are allocated for CPCL Apprentice Vacancy. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration from 18.10.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 01.11.2020.
Before applying for above Apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in Apprenticeship Portal. CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification & Chennai Petroleum Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.cpcl.co.in. Applicants should pass 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MCA from recognized board or university. Age limit should be 18 to 24 years. CPCL selection will be done on the basis of merit list. Selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training @ CPCL, Chennai. More details of Chennai Petroleum Corporation vacancy, upcoming CPCL notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Qualification||10thStd, 12thStd, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, ITI, CA, ICWA, MBA, PGDM, MCA, MSW, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||142 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.7,000 - 8,050 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trade Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About CPCL (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited)
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited shortly CPCL is an oil and gas corporation owned by Government of India. It’s a Public Sector undertaking and Group of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.Formerly, it was called as Madras Refineries Limited. The corporation has been operating since 1965. Headquarter is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. They produce products, such as Diesel, Kerosene, LPG, Petrochemicals and Petrol. Because of its performance, Indian government awarded Miniratna status. More than thousands of employees are working in the company.
Chennai Petroleum Vacancy Details
- As per the CPCL notification, overall 142 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
- Fitter – 13
- Laboratory Operator (CP) – 10
- Welder – 9
- Attendant Operators (CP) – 10
- Electrician – 9
- Accountant – 2
- MMV – 9
- Back Office Apprentice – 17
- Machinist – 5
- Executive (Marketing) – 2
- Turner – 5
- Executive (HR) – 8
- Mechanic (Ref & Air-Cond.) – 2
- Executive (CS) – 9
- Instrument Mechanic – 2
- Executive (F&A) – 4
- Draughtsman (C) – 4
- Office Assistant $ – 3
- Draughtsman (M) – 2
- Warehouse Exe (Rec & Des.) $ – 2
- COPA -3
- Store Keeper # – 5
- Food Production (Gen.) -2
- Data Entry Operator # – 5
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ MBA/ MCA from recognized board or university.
- All the ITI candidates must possess the National Trade Certificate (NTC) recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Fitter/Welder/Electrician/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Machinist/Turner/Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Instrument Mechanic/Draughtsman (Civil)/Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/Food Production (Genl.) – Passed 10th and ITI Certificate.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Accountant- Passed B.Com.
- Back Office Apprentice – Passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering).
- Executive (Marketing)- MBA (Marketing)/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course)
- Executive (Human Resource)- MBA (HR)/MSW/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time Course).
- Executive (Computer Science) – MCA (3 years full-time Course).
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”.
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders)- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive.
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice), Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)- 12th passed.
- Age limit should be 18 to 24 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Salary Details :
Candidates will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend as mentioned below:
- For Trade Code 1 to 12 – Rs. 8,050/-
- For Trade Code 13 to 20 – Rs. 9,000/-
- For Trade Code 21 & 22 – Rs. 7,000/-
- For Trade Code 23 & 24 – Rs. 3,500/- for first three months (during Basic Training) and Rs. 7,000/- for next twelve months (on the Job Training)
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Chennai Petroleum Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cpcl.co.in.
- Click “People & Career” select “Recruitment Drive“
- Find the advertisement for Apprentice Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the page find the apply link, to apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited ?
10thStd, 12thStd, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, ITI, CA, ICWA, MBA, PGDM, MCA, MSW, PG Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited ?
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited released 142 vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts
✅ How to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.7,000 - 8,050 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
18 Years to 24 Years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 18.10.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
01.11.2020 is last date to apply for this post