CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 - CRED is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Business Analyst Apply Online @ official website
CRED Recruitment Notification - CRED Career Notification for Business Analyst role | CRED job opening Online Application. CRED is currently recruiting candidates for Business Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with CRED, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Business Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About CRED :
Table of contents
We're a team of creative, driven and persistent people. We want to create a community of the creditworthy. We want to re-imagine the ideal way of life that works on two way trust and respect. Every partnership, collaboration or idea we create works towards providing an experience beyond imagination. Every member is passionate towards this goal. This passion seamlessly drives us forward.
Detailed Job Description :
- proactively work with corporate strategy team and founder’s office to discover insights and solve high impact problems/blockers across business lines using data
- leverage multiple sources of information (primary research, secondary research, internal data analysis, customer surveys, etc.) to generate deep insights
- leading day-to-day data analysis requirements that come from the founder directly or the strategy team and present the insights in a structured form
- be on top of data to help develop actionable insights for business finance performance and central review management system (weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly)
- work with the investor relations team to assess requirements and deliver analysis and presentations on key business metrics
- assist in fundraising activities by owning any and all data related requirements, help answer questions from investors and present insights about users
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- have 1-3 years of experience as an analyst in high growth tech startups, management consulting, PE/VC fund, research analytics firm
- breathe data and have exceptional analytical, problem solving, research & presentation skills
- have hands on experience on tools like tableau, mixpanel and have some basic knowledge of python/R
- possess experience in querying and extracting data through SQL and running analysis on excel
- have good presentation, time management skills and strong sense of ownership to generate high quality outputs
- have good business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- preferably have worked on preparing p&l models, revenue estimation, frameworks for ROI evaluation
- preferably have some experience of building pitch decks, investor presentations, etc.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Analyst post at CRED includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
CRED Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the CRED Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,