Cricbuzz Recruitment 2020 | Linux and Cloud Administrator | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cricbuzz – Cricbuzz, the most popular destination for Cricket in India, provides all round coverage of international, domestic and T20 cricket tournaments from around the world. Alongside its extremely popular website and mobile site, Cricbuzz’s mobile applications for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry are the no. 1 cricket apps on the respective app stores.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Linux and Cloud Administrator|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Linux and Cloud Administrator includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Cricbuzz Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for an experienced Linux and Cloud Administrator who can help us maintain our production server and ensure the proper running of the applications.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering team to deploy and operate systems.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Monitor performance and optimize it.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
Skills Required For Cricbuzz Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in Linux Administration in production environments.
- Strong understanding of scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl, etc.
- Strong understanding of current network protocols, architecture, and design.
- Experience with Containerization tools like Docker, Docker Swarn, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Infrastructure/configuration management using Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent is a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services or IBM Softlayer and management of cluster and deployments on a very large scale.
- Experience with various monitoring tools and concepts.
- Experience with SQL and MySQL. NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply For Cricbuzz Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.