CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) Syllabus 2023 | CRPF Constable Exam 2023 | Latest CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) Syllabus 2023 written exam syllabus and Exam Pattern details – Download PDF
Table of contents
CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) Syllabus 2023 : Candidates who you are preparing for CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) Syllabus 2023. Here we update latest CRPF Constable Exam 2023 Syllabus and exam pattern. To help all the applicants, we collected the detailed CRPF Syllabus directly from the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force it here. So, candidates who are searching for the CRPF Constable Exam 2023 they can collect full PDF on this page. Are you looking for the free download ? Then go through this section
CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) Syllabus 2023 – Details
|CRPF Constable Exam 2023 Pattern Download|
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Technical and Tradesmen)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Computer Based Test: The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
|Part||Subject||Number of question||Maximum Marks||Duration / Time allowed|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||02 Hours|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The CBT will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The date & Centre of CBT will be informed to candidates via Admit Card only through the website of the CRPF.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Marks scored by candidates in CBT will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- The questions in the CBT will be of Matriculation level.
- A mock test link will be available in Candidates corner on CRPF website to familiarize the candidates with CBT, after the go-live of the Admit card.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
The syllabus for the Examination will be as follows:
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This 16 component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness: Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
English/Hindi: Candidate’s ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Syllabus PDF Download:
Here CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Recruitment 2023 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Exam. The CRPF Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Exam is
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Official Notification PDF >>